Urinoir Model as a Liquid Organic Fertilizer Producer of Nitrogen, Phospate and Potassium

Sri Puji Ganefati, and Adi Heru Sutomo, and Iswanto, (2014) Urinoir Model as a Liquid Organic Fertilizer Producer of Nitrogen, Phospate and Potassium. International Journal of Public Health Science, 3 (1). pp. 23-28. ISSN 2252-8806

[img] Text
7171-EN-urinoir-model-as-a-liquid-organic-fertilizer-producer-of-nitrogen-phospate-and-p.pdf

Download (300kB)
Official URL: http://www.iaesjournal.com

Abstract

Abstract Urine can be processed becoming organic fertilizer because of it consists of essential substances for plants growth, i.e. 80 % Nitrogen and Phospate and Potassium in the rest 20 %. 75 �� 90 % of the Nitrogen is in form of Urea and only the small percentage of Ammonium and Creatinine. Meanwhile, 90 �� 100 % of Phosphate and Sulphur are in dissolved inorganic form and can be directly absorbed by plants. The use of a liquid organic fertilizer is able for improving soil fertility which is depraved due to the continuing use of chemical fertilizer. The aim of the research was to understand the influence of the use of urinoir model in various urine detention times, on the concentration of the yielded Nitrogen, Phospate and Potassium (K) by conducting an experiment which employed post-test design. The results showed that the various urinoir models (I, II dan III) had effect on the concentration of those three substances of the liquid fertilizer (p < 0,001), and Model I (i.e. 5 day detention time) is found as the most appropriate urinoir model in producing the N, P and K subtances in the fertilizer.

Item Type: Article
Subjects: T Technology > TD Environmental technology. Sanitary engineering
Divisions: Poltekkes Kemenkes Yogyakarta > Jurusan Kesehatan Lingkungan
Depositing User: Unnamed user with email server@poltekkesjogja.ac.id
Date Deposited: 28 Aug 2019 06:16
Last Modified: 28 Aug 2019 06:16
URI: http://eprints.poltekkesjogja.ac.id/id/eprint/1602

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item